~~~wELcOmE~~~

thank you 4 viewing my page and thanks for d comment ~luv ya~

Saturday, July 28, 2007

280707

today suppose to be a very nice n happy n perfect day for the last 5 and a half month or to be specific, 5 months and 16 day...

there is something happen today and i make up something else happen and it should be a nice, happy and full of loves day...

i've tried my best so that it could be a prefect day..

unfortunately,it turns to something that i wish it could never happen...i should not ask for that person favor, i should go by myself and i should had my day alone...

in the journey back, im keep on thinking,
why all this thing happen?
why i fell so lonely when it shouldnt be?
why i walk alone when there actually someone with me?
why i keep silence when someone just beside me?
why im still holding?
why i have this feeling?
and i cant find the answers,
its in someone's hand, heart n mind..not me.

the lips is smiling but the eyes is crying, the heart is breaking...

perfect is just a word, it never exist...